Monday, March 27, 2017

A Conversation Between Leaders- Travel Day

Jessica: So, people walked into my room at 5:40 in the morning to wish me Happy Birthday. This is how this trip started for me.
Dahlia: I made you brownies!
Jessica: Yes, very fudgy brownies that Jerry decided were also his birthday brownies
Dahlia: And then we all got in the car, had some bagels and bananas and set off! The drive went by pretty fast
Jessica: Besides the traffic accident that we got into in the last 10 minutes….
Dahlia: And there was great music (Shout-out to Jerry’s Spotify!)
Jessica: We met the guy
Dahlia: Andrew?
Jessica: Yeah, him.
Dahlia: He’s awesome. We got to borrow his Wii
Jessica: Always a positive. And we got a spacious basement with a kitchen-
Dahlia: SO Spacious.  A TV and an activity place and everything but a shower but it’s cool
Jessica: What did we do after that? I have short term memory.
Dahlia: Then we did the name game and sneetches.
Jessica: What’d you think about it?
Dahlia: I think it went well; was a good way to break the ice and know each other’s names
Jessica: Yeah, I got more of a feel for everyone’s personality and dynamic and set out to change reflections based on that to get maximum interaction from everyone, so that’ll be a challenge in the future. 
Dahlia: We went grocery shopping. We’ve gone grocery shopping every day, god dang.
Jessica: We like food, what can I say?



No comments:

Post a Comment